Eating foods that aren't pureed, such as "puffs" and teething bisquits...
Standing without the help of mom or dad...
PHEW! What a month its been! Next up...WALKING! I think I'll just stay in constant prayer from that point on. We keep watching Mylo fall over, bump his head on something, etc. It adds a whole new dynamic when you watch your beloved child get hurt! What a vulnerable feeling it is to love someone so much. We just have to keep giving him up to the Lord in prayer!
PHEW! What a month its been! Next up...WALKING! I think I'll just stay in constant prayer from that point on. We keep watching Mylo fall over, bump his head on something, etc. It adds a whole new dynamic when you watch your beloved child get hurt! What a vulnerable feeling it is to love someone so much. We just have to keep giving him up to the Lord in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment