I didn't think so. : ) Thanks to my friend Doug, I now have an album cover to that album I'll never get around to recording. : ) Ha-ha! I LOVE to worship, and LOVE leading worship, and THANK GOD for the opportunity to do so, but I don't feel led to record it at all. And quite frankly, I wouldn't mind if I could hide behind one of those large trees we have on stage at the church when I'm on worship team! So Doug did this as a joke...this photo was taken on New Year's Eve as we were celebrating the new year. (at 10:22 pm, mind you, we called it a night early.)
Funny story...this'll give you a sneak peak into my private worship time at home...it's too funny not to share! I was in the kitchen the other day, preparing dinner. I was listening to worship music on my i-pod while Mylo watched Baby Einstein. In the midst of chopping onions, I felt an intense presence of the Holy Spirit, and stopped right there to just soak in the Lord and worship Him. (to Wonderful King by David Crowder, click on this to hear it, but you should download it from itunes because it sounds much better.) It was after the line, "You fill our hearts with more than we can hold inside and so we sing"...which then my heart felt so full, so I had to sing! So, there I am, CHEF'S KNIFE IN HAND, with my hands raised, singing out at the top of my lungs in adoration for my Lord. Mind you, there's a window directly behind me, in which my neighbors Margie and Clint can see directly into my home from one of their windows. Oh boy, I hope they didn't see me. They might have thought I was sacrificing something on my kitchen island! But I bet the Lord found such delight in it, no matter what the neighbors thought. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment