Wednesday, January 2, 2008

To the bathtub you go!

It started with a teething bisquit.


It continued with sweet potatoes.

It was followed up with a bath...

And ended with a CLEAN BABY!

I gave Mylo a teething biscuit today for the first time. He LOVED it. I think he loved the independence it brought him the most. He was able to hold it himself and chew on it as he pleased. It turned into quite a mess. When I proceeded to give him his lunch, he wanted to continue his independence by feeding himself. Bigger mess. I can usually wipe him down pretty well when we're all done, but this time was different. This called for an immediate bath. There was food all over his face, in his hair, caked between his pudgy little fingers, even on his eyelids. He had a blast, and I gladly let him do it, because messes can always be cleaned.




1 comment:

juliemorgan said...

one more comment... teething biscuts... a blessed joy for babies... a horrible mess for their parents!!
but they're worth the quiet and happiness!