http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg-1yM6insA
This is a link to David Crowder Band's "Glory of it all"
There's something that rises up in me everytime I hear music by this band. It is so worshipful and I LOVE this guy's voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgQcw3dvlsw
This link is to Jeremy Riddle's "Awe and Wonder"
Ooh...I also LOVE anything by Jeremy Riddle. Please watch this video. This isn't my most favorite song by him, but I think the words along with this video are quite moving. We were MADE to WORSHIP the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Creator of the universe. He is SO WORTHY!
I want to spend my life bring PRAISES to His Name!
2 comments:
Hey Kate! I am also a HUGE fan of Christian praise/worship music. Here are some artists that everyone should bend an ear too...
~Paul Colman**
~Michael Olson**
~Phil Wickham**
~Nate Sallie**
~Joel Engel
~Jadon Lavik
~Something For Silas
~Brandon Heath**
~Josh Bates**
~Sharon Wilbur
~Rush of Fools
~Aaron Shust**
~Leeland
~Jimmy Needham
~Monk & Neagle
**denotes totally awesome
hey kate. i just added oh the glory... into worship connect if you ever want to add it to a set list (or have mike do it:) let me know and i'll add it to our community! great song!!
love ya,
jules
Post a Comment