Sunday, February 24, 2008

I love my husband

It's possible Jon might kill me for putting this picture up, but it just makes me smile. Because we're goofy people, and this is a pretty goofy picture! In case you didn't know, "Bugg" is our little name for eachother.

Anyhow, I just love him. We've had a rough couple of weeks with all three of us being sick, so we've barely gotten to connect. Tonight he is with his boys watching the Cavs game, and I've just been thinking about how much I love him. He is the biggest blessing to me, and I'm SO thankful I married him. Earlier today I was thinking about how "normal" my life feels, like in a good way. Everything feels really "right", and just as it should be. I feel like I can completely be myself, with absolutely no facades, and Jon completely loves me exactly as I am. Even when I'm ridiculously goofy and put hats like this on him. : ) I LOVE YOU BUGG!!!

No comments: