Friday, February 8, 2008

Sick day

My poor baby is sick. He has a cold, and has been running a fever for several days. Poor widdle guy...he's miserable. Being a first time mom, it's possible I get a little overly concerned. : ) For example, I slept in his room the night before last, so I could make sure he was okay. I pulled the mattress from the guest bedroom into Mylo's room, and made up a bed in there. Jon and I went in there around 10:30 to give him his bottle. I was laying in bed, and when he was all finished, Jon put him back in his crib and left. A few minutes later, I hear some baby giggles. I look up, and sure enough, Mylo is staring at me through the bars of his crib, smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't resist, I got up and gave him some kisses through the bars. I layed him back down, he got up, layed him down, etc, etc. I finally wised up and "hid" under the covers. He fell asleep, but a few hours later he was up. Then I just gave in, and he slept in my bed with me. : )

1 comment:

Nancy Board said...

We love you guys and this won't be the last time you let Mylo sleep with you. grandpops