Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Mom

My THIRD blog entry from yesterday got me thinking. I HAVE to tell you about my mom...



Isn't she CUTE?! More like gorgeous! We call her "Sexy Granny". She's kind of like how Justin Timberlake is bringing sexy back...she's bringing "Granny" back. And she has perfect feet. Like, that's-not-fair-you-really-should-have-been-a-foot-model kind of perfect feet. Oh, and adorable, shapely legs, that somehow I DID NOT inherit.

Anyhow, my mom CAN COOK. Like really cook. Everything she makes is scrumptious. So I told her she should start a blog and post fun recipes on it. C'mon Mom, DO IT!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love checking your blog Kate. I like reading how your family is doing. I can't believe Mylo will be celebrating his first birthday soon:)
Blessings,
Tiffany

Gigi said...

Thanks for such a flattering review Kate! You didn't even mention the beautiful hand made $$$$ rose bouquet you slaved over for my birthday. I love to cook & entertain, but am not certain anybody would be interested. Let's talk about it. XOXOXO Mom