A storm door for my front door...

Or two of these adorable chairs from Ikea to go in my newly finished basement, so the adults have an actual place to sit while the kids play...


I can't decide. Isn't it weird how once you have a house and family, your birthday presents become less about you, and more about what your house/family needs?! I will say (hint, hint to my wonderful husband) that I can't go without having this book...

I neeeeeeeeed it! ; ) I love birthdays.
Which brings me to last year's birthday, where I was 36 weeks pregnant. What's a good post without some sort of embarrassing, terrible picture of me?
Look at my face! I look like a chipmunk!


And while we're at it, let's not leave out Easter just 3 days later...
I neeeeeeeeed it! ; ) I love birthdays.
Which brings me to last year's birthday, where I was 36 weeks pregnant. What's a good post without some sort of embarrassing, terrible picture of me?
Look at my face! I look like a chipmunk!

And while we're at it, let's not leave out Easter just 3 days later...

2 comments:
You are ruthless girl! If i ever caught a pic of me preg on line I would hibernate for all of eternity. But YOU, however, look totally smashing and adorable...while I looked like a yacht. A yacht discovered 100 years after it had been through a raging battle from a surprise pirate attack. i'm just sayin'!
And I SOOOO want those Ikea chairs too! I've been eyeing them for a long time. they're not expensive either....hint-hint hubby!
Hey Kate, that Bill Johnson book is great! I hope your husband gets that one for you. A friend loaned it to me when I really started experiencing the Kingdom of God and the miraculous and it was just really helpful and encouraging.
Post a Comment