I think I've got an idea who the culprit is...
Doesn't Mylo know that that's the expensive toilet paper?! Charmin with aloe ain't cheap, and shouldn't be wasted.
In other news, I still stand by the fact that I have the cutest baby in the history of the universe. (sorry, Shelly.) If I sing "Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap your hands for Jesus", this is what happens...
In other news, I still stand by the fact that I have the cutest baby in the history of the universe. (sorry, Shelly.) If I sing "Clap, clap, clap your hands, clap your hands for Jesus", this is what happens...
3 comments:
Hi Kate! I am SO glad you stopped by!
Okay, what is the attraction to toilet paper with babies? It all looks so inviting yet when it comes to potty training the whole bathroom becomes their enemy. Funny!
cute, cuTE, CUTE baby Kate!!!
And nice wood floors too! ;-)
I see we are becoming a bigger community here :)
I find myself doing that everyday when I see Kayley. I could just eat her up sometimes. If I had the opportunity, I could honestly stare at her all day.
We all make cute kids ;) Can I put that on an application?
Yeah, about the toilet paper- Benji at 4 years old still does it!! I haven't taught him to wipe yet (it grosses me out!), so if I don't come right away when he's finished, there will be the paper in a fluffy white pile on the floor under the empty roll. . .
Post a Comment