Monday, April 14, 2008

The Office




Did anyone watch The Office last Thursday night? Oh my gosh, that is the best show ever. I love it because its painful to watch. : )


So ya know that song by Jan's former assistant, Hunter, that she kept dancing to? First off, T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.! And how did everyone on the set manage to keep a straight face while she was dancing and slapping her bootie?!

Anyhow, Jon and I keep singing it. It's completely stuck in my head and its about the worst song EVER! But you know they'll start playing it on the popular radio stations. : )


I love Jim and Pam. I wish they could get married in real life.

2 comments:

4funboys said...

I didn't even know it was back on! WE LOVE this show...

and yes, they Pam needs to marry him.

Shelly said...

We watched it, it's frickin' hilarious!! That was an especially funny/painful episode...
I agree about Jim and Pam