Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Perfect Day

Today was a stay at home mom's dream day. The weather is gorgeous, and we got out with some friends and family for a trip to the zoo! Warning: I'm about to bombard you with a ton of pictures, because I had to document such a fantastic day. (I remembered I brought my camera as we were walking out of the zoo, errrr.)

Zzzzzz...baby-wearing at its finest...


Mylo's FIRST ride in his "big-boy" car seat, HE LOVED IT!...



We hit up Chipotle on our way home..."food please!"...


"I like it!"...


Then we played in the grass a little when we got home...



Took a quick stroll through the living room...


Then took a much-needed, well-deserved nap...


Both of us!


4 comments:

My2Gs said...

Hi,
I found your blog through a link on 4tunate and I saw that you live in Ohio. I live in Ohio as well. We're located in Mt.Gilead which is about an hour north of Columbus off of I-71. You're little boy is beautiful!
~ Lacie
http://my2gs.blogspot.com

The Murray Crew said...

I'm luvin' all your great pics, including your new profile pic! =) I need to email you back real soon!

cool mum said...

this is motivating me to get out more with my little guy...thank you!

Drea said...

Love all the photos :-) so sweet. Taite has that same cup!
Oh and you won another giveaway ;-) check out simple