Don't I have the cutest kid in the universe?...
I mean, c'mon. That is one good looking baby.
Ha!
This was the other night when Jon was attempting to put on his jammies and diaper. I was outside throwing the frisbee with the dog. He a) wanted to be naked, and b) wanted to be outside where the fun was! He was leaning against the screen all naked trying give me kisses.
Mmm...love, love, love my boy!
Ha!
This was the other night when Jon was attempting to put on his jammies and diaper. I was outside throwing the frisbee with the dog. He a) wanted to be naked, and b) wanted to be outside where the fun was! He was leaning against the screen all naked trying give me kisses.
Mmm...love, love, love my boy!
3 comments:
That is so funny- and so great that you got a picture of it!! Hope your screen doesn't break :)
I think this is the funniest picture I have ever seen.
that is so funny... and why we don't have screens. Ha!
Brittany
Post a Comment