Whew...has it been a week already? That's definitely NOT like me to not blog for over a week! I had a women's retreat over the weekend, which kind of threw my schedule off for the entire week. Here's what I've been up to...
Weds & Thurs: preparing for the retreat. I was gone all day Friday, spent the night, and half the day Saturday. So Weds and Thurs were packed with preparing meals for Mylo, laundry, packing my own stuff, etc. And remember, I'm only running on about 1/4 of my normal energy, so I work for 20 minutes, rest for 3 hours, work for 20 minutes, rest for 3 hours....HA!
Fri & Sat: the retreat
Sun & Mon: recovering from the retreat...like mostly NAPPING!
Tues: worst day yet of my pregnancy.....SO TIRED AND NAUSEOUS. I seriously layed on the couch ALL DAY. Poor Mylo. I just watched him play. And we had the tv on pretty much all day. I know...terrible, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
But today I'm feeling better! Normally when we get up in the mornings (like at 6:30, errr...) I'm counting down the minutes until Mylo's first nap, so I can nap too. But today I woke up feeling pretty good. So I drank a little bit of coffee, and I've been doing some housework! My bathrooms were just absolutely disgusting. I think there were aliens growing and living in the toilet of our master bathroom.
So hopefully I'm back for good to the blogging world. Oh how I've missed my sweet blogging buddies...after this I need to catch up on everyone else's blogs! Here's what's to come on my blog...
-The Lord did a really deep work in me at the women's retreat. I'm still trying to "unpack" it in my heart and mind. But I'm going to share with you what the Lord did...probably in installments because its kind of long! Or maybe I can come up with a condensed version. Probably not...I tend to be a little long-winded. : )
-MYLO IS WALKING! And like a tired, sick, BAD mommy, I have not taken a single picture. ??? THAT'S not like me either! But I will, and then share them with you! It's just the cutest darn thing I have ever seen. And he's just so super proud of himself.
-I still have one more installment of "Embarrassing Stories"! Who doesn't love to cringe at my expense?!
So stay tuned!
1 comment:
I wondered what had happened to you! Glad you had a good time at the retreat!
And, you are NOT a bad mommy for not taking a picture of Mylo walking!!! It's not like you won't have plenty of photo ops in the next couple of weeks! :-)
Yay, you're finally coming out of the pit of nausea!!! Hooooray!!
Post a Comment