Here's my little man showing off his basketball skillz...

Smack talkin' LeBron James and the entire starting line-up of the Cavs...

One-handed dunk...

Two-handed dunk...

So proud of himself!...

"Mom, this is SO much fun, I think I'll do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Make sure you watch me every time. Oh, and applaud every time too!"
Smack talkin' LeBron James and the entire starting line-up of the Cavs...
One-handed dunk...
Two-handed dunk...
So proud of himself!...
"Mom, this is SO much fun, I think I'll do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Make sure you watch me every time. Oh, and applaud every time too!"
6 comments:
I see you're raising him right ;)
how cute!!! man, he sure is growing up fast though. fun times!
So cute! Luke loves his basketball hoop - they would be great pals :)
awww look at the little guy playing basketball, that is too cute!!!
thedomesticdiva.org
I love his shirt!
Looks like he's having fun. What a cutie!
Post a Comment