Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beach Baby

Today my boys and I went to the beach section of Alum Creek, a big lake near our house. It was Mylo's first trip to the beach, and I was actually surprised at how much he loved it! He's usually so timid and cautious about new things, so I was excited to see him have so much fun right away.
He LOVED picking up handfuls of sand and throwing it on the towel, or in a bucket. (when I say sand, I mean more like dirt and rocks!) Here he is playing with the sand...


Daddy and Mylo...


Checking out the water...


He likes it!...


Chillin' in his bug chair...



2 comments:

My2Gs said...

Looks like you had a great time! Don't ya just love summer?

Lakeville Vertical said...

What a cute little beach day you had. He looks like he had a great time. :)