1. I think I am creative. I really love to make things...sew, scrapbook, cross-stitch, etc. I haven't tapped into my creative juices lately, but I know its in me. : ) I really like to use my creativity to do special things for holidays. Holidays always get the creative juices flowing!
2. I'm a good cook. Again, not doing that these days, but when I do, WATCH OUT! I love, love, love to cook, and everyone, especially my husband, enjoys my cooking.
3. I have a good singing voice, I would say. But actually, more so than that, I think I have a gift for worship. I am on worship team at church, and its a huge blessing to get to do that. It's such an intimate way for me to connect with God.
(Now its getting a little difficult...what else......) Ummm....
4. I like my feet. I know, that's weird, but I just do! Especially my right foot because it has a really cool tatoo on it. It was done with white ink and I just love it, but it was by far the worst pain I've ever felt in my life!
5. I think I'm a good driver. (Now!) Ok, so I used to be a bad driver...no accidents, but 5 SPEEDING TICKETS! After my last one I took an on-line driving test so the points wouldn't go on my license, and now I think I've become a very good driver. I never speed, I'm very cautious and courteous. : )
Those last two were dumb, but oh well. Anyhow, you should do this on your blog too! and if you do, come back and leave me a comment so I can check it out! This actually got my mind off of my headache and sore back for awhile!
Those last two were dumb, but oh well. Anyhow, you should do this on your blog too! and if you do, come back and leave me a comment so I can check it out! This actually got my mind off of my headache and sore back for awhile!
9 comments:
awe what a cute tattoo!! i love how that white looks on u. white on me would look bad since im so dark.
Ive never had a ticket in my life or accident. :-) unless you count the time i backed into my dads lawn mower and hit a mail box. but that was within the 1st year of driving. HAHA
owh and I think you need to record a video of you singing. id love to hear it. I sing solos for our church on sun morning but dont have the gift of leading worship. atleast I dont think :-)
You ARE wonderful! Love your tattoo... i'd love to get one someday. :)
brittany
loved loved your comments on my blog. so glad to find another fan and I'm with you on the prayers for Jason.
I'm so jealous of people that can sing. I belt out worship songs as if I can sing, but i'm sure people laugh.
Good idea. I"m going to do that on my blog, but maybe tomorrow sometime since it's 2:30 am right now and I don't think I can think enough to write 1 thing let alone 5!
I found your blog when commenting on boy and girl's blog and i'm so glad i did!! You seem fun and very real which i love! I'm always down to associate myself with other mom's who are doing their best to follow jesus! And of course i am totally rooting for Jason to be "the one" on the bachelorette! Have a wonderful week!
Love the tattoo. Didn't know you could have a white tattoo-how cool. I like my feet too but my sister always takes pictures of hers so I think she has me beat.
Shelly and I must be up at the same time doing this so I am with her on not being able to think. Maybe I will post another day on this. :)
I think it's a great idea! Your list is awesome & I just made mine :)
What a cute tattoo and great post! Happy 4th of July weekend to you!
Wow I really like your tat! I have never heard of someone doing it in white ink but that's pretty awesome...and I'm sure yours hurt worse than mine
Post a Comment