Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We know!

Everyone was SUPER excited to know what kind of baby it is! So we ALL squeezed into the ultrasound room. (From left to right...my sister holding her son Hayden, my mom holding Mylo, Jon's mom, and of course JON!)...


Checkin' out the new baby...


Mylo and Daddy had front row seats to the show. Mylo stared at the screen the whole time...


Me, SHOCKED at the results...


I REALLY thought it was a girl...

But CLEARLY, it's a BOY!!!...


I know it's impossible to make anything out in this, but the arrow is pointing to his, err...parts. :) I had Dr. Greco check it several times to be sure! For some reason I just REALLY felt like it was a girl! I was really surprised to see its a boy, but THRILLED! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having a boy, and it'll be great for Mylo to have a brother. It'll be such a special relationship, especially since they'll be so close in age.

The best news is...the baby looks perfect and healthy! Dr. Greco said, "Well, you're having another perfect, healthy baby boy!" Yay!

One last thing...
I have to brag about this...


I stopped at Once Upon A Child, a second-hand kid's store after my appointment. I bought this $330 Peg Perego stroller for $55!!! Whoo-hoo!

11 comments:

My2Gs said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! That is so awesome. Mylo and him will be the bestest of friends! I love the blow by blow pictures :)
~ Lacie

Homegrown Tribe said...

yeah! yeah! yeah! boys are awesome and I'm SO EXCITED for Mylo to have a little brother. It's the coolest thing ever to watch your kids become best friends.

brittany

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! That will be so fun! Love the picture of you after finding out it was a boy, the look on your face is priceless! :)

Maggie said...

How exciting! Boys are so much fun, aren't they? He and Milo are going to have a ball! Take care of yourself, and enjoy getting ready for your new little BOY! :)

My2Gs said...

Love the stroller! I sooo wish I had a double or at least a sit-n-stand.

Mercy Filled Mama said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Its awesome that you had someone take a picture of your reaction! Its so great that you had so many family members with you too, during the surprise. Whooppee!!! More fun is on the way!
Best of all, praise God that you are going to have another healthy baby!
How are your headaches going, by the way? We are still praying for you!
~Tricia :):)

Lakeville Vertical said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you. I wish I would have had more boys because they are so very cool!! Great to hear that baby is healthy. Now, any names??

McSarah said...

LOVE IT, can't wait to squeeze his cheeks, especially if they're like Milo. Maybe Fiona can lick him up too, would that be o.k.????
(look, i'm not lurking)

Mrs. G said...

Hooray! Now you will be seriously out numbered by all the boys at your house.

Shelly said...

Kate, you rock! Way to snag a bargain!
I"m thrilled for you that you're having another boy...BOYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

Drea said...

love the pics! and awesome deal ont he stroller!!