Monday, August 18, 2008

Sheer exhaustion

"Phew, Mom. All that grocery shopping will wear a little guy out. I'm exhausted..."



Really, now. I'm pretty sure I was the one who carried all 22 lbs of you (and your baby brother for that matter) from the car into the store. Then pushed you around and entertained you while you ate your free cookie and read a tractor book. Then wasn't it me who unloaded all those grocery bags from the car? Oh, AND put all the groceries away?

"Yes mom...you had the easy job. I'm exhausted from eating that cookie. And a little parched. Can you bring me some milk?"

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

So cute!

My2Gs said...

Life is so rough :)

Sarah said...

I need to catch up on my comments! Love that Mylo was "parched" - too funny!

Love the post about Vail, too! So neat to see how God works in our lives :)