I always knew I wanted to do really special baby books for all of my kids. But the problem is, you don't want the first one to be TOO elaborate, 'cause it gets harder and harder to keep them updated the more kids you have! So I've made a real commitment that I'm going to keep my kids' baby book updated and special. But I haven't done anything with Mylo's that I won't have time to do with the next one(s).
Mylo's is all up to date and pretty much full. There's just a few things that are yet to come, and I'll make sure they're filled out soon after they happen. I've also started on the new baby's book. Better to get what I can done now! I'm sure I won't even touch it the first few months. But I always have in the back of my mind that I need to take pictures, or write down milestones to be sure I have that stuff for the baby book.
Here are the boys' baby books...
(Mylo's is on the left, new baby on right)

I like having the prefilled ones, then I can just easily add pictures, notes, stickers, etc.
Here's a page from Mylo's...

Here's a page from new baby's...

(Mylo's is on the left, new baby on right)
I like having the prefilled ones, then I can just easily add pictures, notes, stickers, etc.
Here's a page from Mylo's...
Here's a page from new baby's...
So what kinds of things have YOU done like this for your kids? I'd love to hear about what you've done to capture special memories and milestones in your kids' lives. (I mean, besides blogging!) And I'd REALLY love to see pictures, so if you blog about it, let me know so I can check it out!
Also, we think we have a name picked out for new baby. :) Jon and I both said the other day when we think about the baby, we think of him with this particular name...and it was the same! Can you believe it?! So we're pretty sure we've got the first name, but haven't yet agreed on a middle name. We're not keeping it a secret this time around, so once we finalize his full name, we'll start sharing. So stay tuned for that!
Also, we think we have a name picked out for new baby. :) Jon and I both said the other day when we think about the baby, we think of him with this particular name...and it was the same! Can you believe it?! So we're pretty sure we've got the first name, but haven't yet agreed on a middle name. We're not keeping it a secret this time around, so once we finalize his full name, we'll start sharing. So stay tuned for that!
3 comments:
ooooo oooo! can't wait to hear the name, so why don't you work on psychin' that one up too, k?
BTW, HUGE encouragement today w/ your comment. Huge smile plastered on my face. Oh to be truly "glowing" like Kate.
Can't wait to hear the name too! :) I love picking baby names...it's so fun! And baby books...you're right, you don't have as much time with the second one as you did with the first one, but it's still worth it to make their books special!
Hi. I saw your blog from Lacie's blog (I'm the one who tagged her). Your little boy is adorable and cute hair.
For my oldest I made a scrapbook and for my youngest I used a book from Hallmark, like what you have. The second one was easier, but I was proud of my creativity with the scrapbook. I'm sure your kids will appreciate what you've done as much as my oldest has (Caleb is still too young).
Post a Comment