
It's officially football season, and we certainly love our Bucks around these parts! We put Mylo in his Buckeye jersey today, and oh my did he look ADORABLE!
Lovin' his football...
Where'd the ball go? I better go find it...

Sweet little Buckeye face...

Have you ever seen two cuter Buckeye Boys?!...


Sweet little Buckeye face...
Have you ever seen two cuter Buckeye Boys?!...

Me 'n Phinn. I don't have any maternity Buckeye gear, and I wasn't ABOUT to wear one of Jon's frumpy shirts today...as if I don't feel HUGE enough!...

Mylo checkin' out the belly. He likes to push my new "outie" bellybutton...
GO BUCKS!

4 comments:
I have some cute buckeye boys and girl too :) Go Bucks!
You are all simply adorable! (even though I would prefer IU apparel, but at least you got the colors!) I've been thinking about Phin all day...loving the name!
Love the belly. So cute!
ALL of you are so cute! That football is almost the size of Mylo-- {smile}. He looks so happy! He has one of those smiles that makes YOU smile, ya know?
Oh, and I really like the name you chose for the baby!! It goes great with Mylo ("Mylo and Phinn")... has a great sound to it!!
Post a Comment