Friday, October 3, 2008
How cute is she?!
Ok, let me start with a disclaimer. I DO NOT follow politics. I DID watch the vice-presidential debate last night, but honestly, the issues and solutions were WAY over my head. Yes, I care, but I don't feel like I understand everything enough to really make wise decisions about voting. BUT...my husband understands and follows it, so I just let him tell me who to vote for. Sorry if you now hate me. :)
So the reason I was so interested in watching the debate last night is because of Sarah Palin. But I honestly didn't even know about her until I saw Tina Fey's impression of her on SNL. Ha! But let me just say, I'm SO glad I watched it, because now I seriously love Sarah Palin and want her to be my new best friend.
First off, is she not THE CUTEST thing you have ever seen?! And I loved how genuine she was in her speech. I think she really showed how much she cares about the American people. I just felt like she's "one of us", and would be SO refreshing to have in the White House. Maybe it's because she's a mom, and she probably drives a Honda Odyssey.
Anyhow, I just love her, and was very impressed with her last night. The topics? Over my head. But there was something about HER that made me feel all warm and fuzzy...and KINDA makes me want to follow politics. What's happening to me? I've been Palinized!
And by the way...has anyone seen Tina Fey's impression of her? I saw Tina Fey first, so the whole time I was watching Sarah last night, I just kept thinking how DEAD ON her impression is! It's UNBELIEVABLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We're glad she won you over !! Enjoyed the pics of nana and Mylo at the park. We love you guys. grandpops.
Jason does what you do : ) I just tell him who to mark on the ballot. We see things pretty much the same way any how. So no I don't hate you girl! And yes, I too think she's the cutest! I wanna squish her!
I know- I saw the Tina impression and couldn't believe my eyes (and ears!).
Can you just see an Odessy parked in the White House driveway?!
Post a Comment