Monday, October 13, 2008

Toilet Paper Dilemma

I'm a Cottonelle with Aloe & E girl. I will not buy anything else. I don't care what's on sale. I don't care how much it costs to wipe my tush with only the best.

In these tough economical times, everyone is looking for ways to cut back and spend less. I LOVE to save money and get good deals. I've already switched most of my groceries to the generic brands.

So here's part one of my toilet paper dilemma, my friends. I am just not willing to trade in the "Cadillac" of toilet papers for ANY other brand, let alone GENERIC.

Part two needs to be prefaced....remember how I'm pregnant? Well, I'm very pregnant actually. And my lady-doctor so kindly informed me at my last visit that Phinean is lowwww in there. Meaning, his head is basically smushed up against my cervix AND bladder.

So...not only am I livin' the high life with my fancy toilet paper, I am also using A TON of it. I seriously have to pee like every 1/2 hour. And I get up like 4 times at night to go.

I can't bring myself to using less squares per wipe. It just doesn't leave me with that "Aloe & E fresh feeling". Ya know what I'm sayin'?

So I just think I will have to continue living in the lap of luxury in the toilet paper department. If it ever gets to the point where we're struggling to pay our mortgage because of our increasing toilet paper bill, I might consider switching brands. Maybe.

3 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

Funny post. I am the same way. I just try and find a coupon so I can justify it. :)

My2Gs said...

I am the same about my Mountain Spring Downy. I refuse to compromise. :)

Shelly said...

Oh Kate! LOL!
Try Charmin Basic. Good price, good wiping. . .