Looks like it passed Inspector Mylo's "will this box hold my weight?" test...

And it definitely passed Inspector Sophies "sniff test", with her boss carefully watching to make sure she's doing her job properly...

We waited for Daddy to get home, and opened it up as a family...

Yay! Phinny's diaper bag! This is from Jon's Aunt Sue and Uncle Ron in Florida. They got one for Mylo when he was born...

This one gets A LOT of use! These are BY FAR the best diaper bags ever! (they're from Lands End.) They are so sturdy and easy to just toss stuff in. And don't Ron and Sue do a great job at picking out such CUTE ones?! I am thrilled to have another one for Phin. They'll last forever so the boys will get to use them as they get older for other things BESIDES diapers! (Oh, will the day ever come?!)
THANKS UNCLE RON AND AUNT SUE!!!
*By the way...our new little guy does not have PB&J for his initials! It's just how they do monograms...with the last name in the middle! His initials will be PJB.
Phinean Jude

And it definitely passed Inspector Sophies "sniff test", with her boss carefully watching to make sure she's doing her job properly...

We waited for Daddy to get home, and opened it up as a family...
Yay! Phinny's diaper bag! This is from Jon's Aunt Sue and Uncle Ron in Florida. They got one for Mylo when he was born...

This one gets A LOT of use! These are BY FAR the best diaper bags ever! (they're from Lands End.) They are so sturdy and easy to just toss stuff in. And don't Ron and Sue do a great job at picking out such CUTE ones?! I am thrilled to have another one for Phin. They'll last forever so the boys will get to use them as they get older for other things BESIDES diapers! (Oh, will the day ever come?!)
THANKS UNCLE RON AND AUNT SUE!!!
*By the way...our new little guy does not have PB&J for his initials! It's just how they do monograms...with the last name in the middle! His initials will be PJB.
Phinean Jude
5 comments:
Ozzie and Mylo have the same shirt. :)
PBJ... was that on purpose? :)
Brittany
Very cute bags! I hear lands end has some nice things.. Love it.
will they adpot my kiddies too : )
also, would Milo come over and inspect my mail???
Hi! First time to your blog. I found you on Google Reader, and then I see you're a friend of Brittany's (4 Little Men)... and then I see you go to Vineyard in Delaware (I live in Delaware). Anyway- it's a small world, is what I was getting to! :) See ya around! :)
Love his middle name.
Enjoy each moment!
Post a Comment