I had heard Babies R Us was taking back any Avent bottles, even if they were used and you had no receipt. That's me. I took my 10 bottles there and got $46 in store credit. Then I found new bottles online after TONS of research. I decided to go with ThinkBaby bottles. I really like the shape, features, and SAFETY of these bottles. AND, the are cheaper than the BPA-free Avent bottles!
Mylo was ever so helpful, of course, in unloaded the box they came in...

On another note, we had my family over to watch the Buckeyes this afternoon. It was really nice having them over. And its always fun watching Mylo and Hayden play together.
My mom and sister got Phinny a "My First Christmas" sleeper! Here we are modeling it in our usual position, sitting with my feet up...

I shared my couch with the men. :)
(brother in law Josh, my mom's boyfriend Dave, Jon)...

Oh, does somebody else have a baby in their belly?...

Looks like Hayden might be pregnant too!...

I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. to get an 18 month old and a 2 year old to look at the camera and smile at the same time...

Here's my sister teaching my son bad habits. Guess that's what aunts are for!...

(yes, that's the boys on the coffee table jumping into my sister's arms.)

I shared my couch with the men. :)
(brother in law Josh, my mom's boyfriend Dave, Jon)...
Oh, does somebody else have a baby in their belly?...

Looks like Hayden might be pregnant too!...

I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E. to get an 18 month old and a 2 year old to look at the camera and smile at the same time...

Here's my sister teaching my son bad habits. Guess that's what aunts are for!...
(yes, that's the boys on the coffee table jumping into my sister's arms.)
Somehow I got no pictures of my mom??? She's really cute. :) We had a fun time, and even better, the Buckeyes gave Northwestern a good sha-lacking.
3 comments:
When is little Phin due? He must be coming before Christmas? Are you feeling any better?
BTW you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!
HELP!! I haven't researched the bottle thing at all! I mostly breastfeed, but like you I like to pump and have the option to bottle feed at times. And I've always used Avent bottles! So are the new ones better, or not?? I was noticing how scratched some of my bottles are and wondered if that's bad (they are almost 7 years old-got them with my first baby!) I also have the Avent Isis pump- does that contain BPA?
I found great new baby products for my nephew and would like to pass it on... Its called Lafe's Natural BodyCare. Their baby products are are in BPA-free containers. Its also great that their baby products are 95% certified. Great Shampoo/Wash, Lotion, Massage Oil, and Bug Spray.
Post a Comment