Well Mylo had his 1st trick-or-treating experience last night! And just like anything, he was tentative about it at first. But he sure made a cute widdle monkey!!
"Mom, are you sure about this?"...

"Alright then, let's get going."...

"Wait. Daddy...carry me."...

"Ohhhhh! You mean I get candy?!"...

Mylo enjoyed walking around the neighborhood looking at the other kids in costumes. Mom lasted about 3 houses before the contractions started and I had to go sit down. But Daddy, Nana and Grandpops took him to a few more houses. Apparently when people would put candy in his bucket, he would take something else out and try to give it to them. :) That's my good little sharer!
Mylo had half a kit-kat and a sucker....can anyone say SUGAR BUZZ?!!! He was RUNNING around the house with just his diaper on, then CRASHED as soon as he got in his crib. We had a fun night, and now Jon and I are enjoying the candy. :)
"Mom, are you sure about this?"...

"Alright then, let's get going."...

"Wait. Daddy...carry me."...

"Ohhhhh! You mean I get candy?!"...

Mylo enjoyed walking around the neighborhood looking at the other kids in costumes. Mom lasted about 3 houses before the contractions started and I had to go sit down. But Daddy, Nana and Grandpops took him to a few more houses. Apparently when people would put candy in his bucket, he would take something else out and try to give it to them. :) That's my good little sharer!
Mylo had half a kit-kat and a sucker....can anyone say SUGAR BUZZ?!!! He was RUNNING around the house with just his diaper on, then CRASHED as soon as he got in his crib. We had a fun night, and now Jon and I are enjoying the candy. :)
4 comments:
I was going to get Luke that costume! But he decided on the dragon instead :) Mylo makes a cute little monkey - looks like fun!
He is an adorable little monkey!!
how cute! Ozzie was the same monkey this year. :)
Brittany
What a sweet little monkey :)
Post a Comment