Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nothin' too exciting...

...is exactly what's goin' on around here. I have had nothing exciting to blog about. I'm pretty much just sittin' around waiting to go into labor. And I think everyone's probably pretty sick of hearing about that! I know I am! I'm pretty sick of talking about it, thinking about it, DOING IT! Quick update for those who ARE still interested...there's no update. :) Went to the doctor yesterday and nothing has progressed. Still 3 cm dilated, 75% effaced, fully engaged. Could happen tonight, could happen in a couple weeks. But I can't go into labor at all this holiday weekend 'cause Dr. Greco's not on-call. :)

So I'm not really on bedrest anymore, because I'm past the point of Phin being in any major risk if he's born. So I have been up and about more...just SOOOO uncomfortable and in pain, so I keep it limited. I DID however leave the house BY MYSELF today and meandered around Babies R Us.

I'm not an impulsive buyer...I RARELY buy anything that's not on sale or without a coupon. But I just couldn't help myself with this item...



Ummm....SUPER CUTE. It was $15 which is not a lot of money, but like I said, it's RARE I pay full price for things, and the LAST thing we need is newborn cotton sleepers around here! But it is so stinkin' adorable we HAD to have it. The colors are so vibrant and happy. And its organic! Cool, huh? Carter's must be coming out with organic clothes now, 'cause I've never seen them before.

My MIL watched Mylo while I went out. When I got home my laundry was all folded and I'm PRETTY sure it was her, because even my underwear was folded. :) I just love her. :)


4 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

I can't wait to hear "it's time" :)

enjoy your last little bit...

brittany

My2Gs said...

My mom does that for me when she comes over to watch the kids! I'm so thankful for it :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

Where's that baby! :) You're due on the 16th right?

britt

Lakeville Vertical said...

Pretty soon that little one will be here. Can't wait to meet your newest sweetheart. Hoping you are feeling better these last couple of weeks. My guess for a due date is December 8th, 1:20 pm, 8 lb 10 oz. 21 inches long. I love guessing games with friends and co workers so I thought I would throw out a guess and see how close I am. Hang in there. Blessings to your beautiful family. :)