Monday, December 29, 2008



Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm going away for awhile. Since the baby has come, I'm just not getting the attention I need. So I'm headed out on my own. I've got my survival kit that Aunt Lisa and Uncle Josh gave me with a sleeping bag, water bottle, and flashlight. I've also got my rough and rugged new tricycle that will take me wherever I need to go. Since I've watched several episodes of Survivorman, I think I've got the skills I need to make it out there.

Your firstborn son (if you remember),
Mylo



JUST KIDDING! I love you guys way too much to leave. :) And Phin's alright, I guess. ;)


3 comments:

My2Gs said...

I love it! That is too cute :) Gracie got the pink owl sleeping bag like Mylos. Hopefully she's not plotting to take off too.
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Nancy Board said...

Classic pic for the old Easy Rider days !! We love all you guys. grandpops and nana.

Mercy Filled Mama said...

SO cute!!! Very handsome little man. That smile and those eyes... man, he's going to be breaking girls hearts everywhere one day! Looks like a fun Christmas. I am sure it was even more special this year, since you had both your little men with you. :)