Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brotherly love and sweet smiles


Look who gave his brother a kiss for the first time...


Is there anything more precious?! Oh my gosh, I am LOVING Mylo starting to give attention and love to his baby brother! Today he really showed Phin a lot of love, and Phin was MORE than happy to receive it! If Phin is upset and crying, if Mylo goes and just stands next to him, he calms down. Brothers...what a special bond. I am just over the top with excitement to see how their relationship unfolds and grows over the years. Its moments like the above picture that make having boys so close in age WORTH it!

Speaking of preciousness,
look who's starting to smile at us!



That's right...its our little Huckleberry Phinean!

Making a valiant smile effort...


It's these moments that make it ALL worth it!



CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Today was a good day. Happy boys = happy Mommy.

Ok, one last thing...

"Mylo, you've got just a little something on your forehead"...


Life with kids is unexplainably sweet.

3 comments:

My2Gs said...

Love the O stuck to his head! LOL

Debbi said...

I love gummy baby smiles & brotherly loving! You are a lucky mama!

Lakeville Vertical said...

First of all the cheerio on the forhead is too cute!! Love it. Phin and his lips pic is worth framing. He's growing so fast. Loved reading more about you. I didn't know that pulling hair out had an actual name for it. My family jokes about my obsession with tweezing. I tweeze twice a day and have an obsession with hair removal. Interesting. Hope you have a good weekend.