Thanks for the heads up about the give away! I just started to read your blog a few weeks ago and it's been a delight! I love the baby things you create. I'm not a mom yet, but in the future I'll be sure to keep your site and items in mind!God bless,Erin
You've been given an award. Come on over and pick it up :)http://my2gs.blogspot.com~ Lacie
I too love shoes..! I have 4 pairs!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads up about the give away! I just started to read your blog a few weeks ago and it's been a delight! I love the baby things you create. I'm not a mom yet, but in the future I'll be sure to keep your site and items in mind!
God bless,
Erin
You've been given an award. Come on over and pick it up :)
http://my2gs.blogspot.com
~ Lacie
I too love shoes..! I have 4 pairs!!
Post a Comment