Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Sous-Chef



While fixing dinner tonight, I had a little 2-foot midget pulling on my legs wanting me to pick him up so he could see what was going on. Its not exactly easy to cook and hold a 25 lb. toddler. So I had a BRILLIANT idea! Put him in the Babyhawk! I spent so much time NOT wearing Mylo while I was pregnant, that I forgot I CAN wear him again! He LOVED being close to me "helping" me with dinner. He's such a little bud. :) Dinner should taste EXTRA delicious tonight!

(*Please ignore my stay-at-home-mom-sleep-deprived-still-in-my-jammies-appearance.)

7 comments:

Drea said...

awe.... hes so cute.. love ur babyhawk, u look great! enjoy that wearing.. it goes away to fast!

Drea said...

btw my verification word was "FILE DORK" lol

Anonymous said...

Well Hello! In honor of National De-Lurking week, I would like to introduce myself and say that I love reading your blog! My name is Whitney and I live in Cheyenne, Wy. I actually found your blog through Drea's site, and it's been neat reading about what's going on with you because we are so similar. I'm pregnant with my second boy, due April 15th, and my oldest son is 11 months old. I have also led worship in the past and find that it is the best way that I connect with God. So there you have it! Now that you know me I won't be stalking you anymore when I read your blog! I don't write as often as you do, but you can check out mine at whitty-conversation.blogspot.com. God bless!

Anonymous said...

I love my little sous chef! They call themselves that, too! Cute babyhawk!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! I think your little ones are adorable too :) My husband is all about baby wearing also, and when James was really little he liked to wear him in the infantino slings you can buy at Target and Walmart. What "manly" sling did you make your husband? And are there any other slings that you would recommend having? I have an itch to make one, but can't decide on which type to go along with my Moby D.

Lakeville Vertical said...

Love his curls. Don't ever cut them off. They are adorable!