Hey, guess what?! January 4 through January 10 is National Delurking Week! So...its time to delurk all you lurkers! I'd LOVE to hear from you. It blesses me so much to get comments from people and make new bloggy friends! It's easy - just click below on "comments" and say hello!
BTW - What do you think of my new blog template?!
BTW - What do you think of my new blog template?!

9 comments:
:) I am de-lurking...love your new background! :)
hello hello, i'm a lurker, although i think i've commented once or twice. your little guys are so cute and i love your honesty :)
i'm here... but you do know that right! :)
britt
I'm still here, mama Kate. =)
Hey... Liking the new layout with the whole family...
BTW... I'm thinking you are doing well with your first month + changing form one baby to two little ones really was a challenge for me:)
I guess I came out at the right time!
I'm a lurker and love the new background. Where did you find the delurking photo? I'd love to post it on my blog as well.
I'm de-lurking too...actually, I think I did one time before too. :-)
Howdy! Not a lurker, but saying Hi! New template looks good! BTW, sorry if I seemed rude or preoccupied Sunday when I saw you at church...I was just wishing we weren't late and in a hurry to get into the sanctuary! Looking forward to catching up next week at mom's group.
Post a Comment