My poor widdle Mylo is sick today. He's got a cold and was feeling MISERABLE this morning. He had a fever of 102.2, but it had broken by the afternoon.

We've had to do A LOT of snuggling...me, Mylo and Monkey.
Gee, darn.

I've been ordering things on-line, and got my first package today.
It was these ADORABLE personalized placemats from Olive Kids.

Could those be ANY cuter?! Mylo makes quite a mess at mealtimes, so I'm hoping this will cut back on my clean-up. And we'll have so much fun pointing out all the different objects. I of course had to get one for Phin too, but it seems like a million years away that he'll be sitting at the table too! But before you know it I'll have two little boys sitting POLITELY at the table together eating ALL their vegetables off of their cute placemats. :)
We've had to do A LOT of snuggling...me, Mylo and Monkey.
Gee, darn.
I've been ordering things on-line, and got my first package today.
It was these ADORABLE personalized placemats from Olive Kids.

Could those be ANY cuter?! Mylo makes quite a mess at mealtimes, so I'm hoping this will cut back on my clean-up. And we'll have so much fun pointing out all the different objects. I of course had to get one for Phin too, but it seems like a million years away that he'll be sitting at the table too! But before you know it I'll have two little boys sitting POLITELY at the table together eating ALL their vegetables off of their cute placemats. :)
3 comments:
oh bummer! hope he feels better soon~
britt
i have olive kids placemants 2. we have had them for months! they hold up very well. i have the car one like u got and the jungle one
ow and i hope he feels better soon, calebs sick 2day 2
Post a Comment