Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two Months!

"Tickle me, I'm two months old!"...



Mylo, give your brother a kiss to celebrate...



Wait, nevermind, you're pretty snotty...



"I'm smiling because it accentuates my chunka-cheeks, and I like that look"...



Just a happy, chunky, well-fed 2 month old!...



Maybe I spoke too soon on the "happy" part.
"Mommy! Snuggle tuck me before I die of exhaustion!"...



"There we go. Don't mess with me when I'm sleepy. Being two months old is tiring!"...




3 comments:

Chelsea Newton said...

Aww Kate! How adorable can your little ones get! Happy two months, Phinny :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

he's 2 months old and i've only seen him once!!! :)

hope to see you soon!

britt

Rachel Marie said...

Aww- they're so sweet! And I just love the snot picture! My 22 month old has the grossest nose right now. And her hair is always hanging in her face and the snot gets stuck in it- ewwww!