Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In case you forgot...

...how ridiculously adorable this little guy is, here's some pics to remind you. :)







This sleepy-head takes over my bed every morning...



I just want to climb in there and nibble that little pinky finger off!! How ADORABLE is he?? I better get like 50 comments saying he's THE MOST adorable baby you've ever seen! ;)

6 comments:

Jaime said...

He certainly is adorable. I love that last one.

Anonymous said...

Hi kate! He really is adorable! And you're right...ya kinda do just want to nibble that little pinky finger off!! :) ~misty

In Everything said...

Soo Cute! Oh what a sweet stage!

Mercy Filled Mama said...

Kate~ He is just growing up too fast!!! But he's just getting cuter and cuter every day. I love those little cheeks when he is smiling! And yes... the pinky too! This is such a precious time in your life. Its good to see how much you are enjoying it and how happy little Phin is! I still think he looks like Mylo's baby pictures a lot too. Both are such sweet, adorable boys!

Diana said...

Hi Kate! I have to say he is the most adorable BOY baby and Alexis is the most adorable GIRL baby!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, yeah. Most adorable. Ever. :)

I wish I could come over right now and smooch him!