Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MeeUp

Isn't this beautiful?!



This is one of the many absolutely GORGEOUS carriers my friend Shelly makes. She has SUCH great taste in fabrics, and a great eye for putting colors together. She truly is an artist. One time while at her house, I was admiring her perfectly folded pile of beautiful fabrics...I just wanted to lay them all out and roll around on them! They were so fun and pretty!

Shelly has put together a business selling these carriers. I want her to be super successful doing this, which is why I'm writing this to tell my, you know, 5 or so readers about her! Ha! I don't personally own one of her carriers simply because I have several of my own already, and I can make them myself anyhow. But oh what a treat it would be for ANYONE to own one. Shelly is incredibly talented, and I know she puts so much time, care and love into each carrier she makes. When I make BabyKakes items for people, I make them with love and find myself praying for the recipients that they would be blessed. I like thinking people who have my items are using things I put so much care and love into. That's how Shelly's products are. If I owned one, it would be extra special just knowing it came from such an amazing woman, whom I admire and adore.

So check out her site and see all the gorgeous carriers she has! Oh, and guess what? SHE'S GIVING ONE AWAY! So definitely go sign up! (BTW, I am not entering the giveaway because I really want someone else to be blessed by winning it.) But ohhhhhhhhhh, she's got me drooling with that carrier I pictured above!



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Awww, thanks honey! :-) That's funny; I pray for my mommies, too as I make the pouches! Go ahead and enter if you want to, and you'd get an extra entry 'cause you blogged about it! :-)