Out of all my baby carriers, I use my BabyHawk the most. I can even put Mylo in it!

(this is us at the zoo yesterday after meltdown mode had come into play.)
I got an email with a coupon code for 15% off your order at BabyHawk through June 8, 2009. So I thought I'd share it!
coupon code - bday09
Happy babywearing!
(this is us at the zoo yesterday after meltdown mode had come into play.)
I got an email with a coupon code for 15% off your order at BabyHawk through June 8, 2009. So I thought I'd share it!
coupon code - bday09
Happy babywearing!
4 comments:
The Babyhawk is definitely my favorite baby carrier. I use it so much. It was so worth the cost. I have been meaning to post a picture, I promise I will soon.
oh, i would love to have a babyhawk. I just got an ergo this week and LOVE it!
you are too cute!
britt
CUTE! def. love my babayhawk 2. Bring it to the zoo in june ;-) hint hint!
I might have to get one!! I love my sleepy wrap, but the baby hawk will be great especially as my daughter gets older- and when I'm cooking.
Post a Comment