I feel like I've won a beauty pageant or something!

Only here's a more accurate portrayal of me...

My sash is a baby sling, complete with baby. My flowers are spatulas. My crown is a diaper genie refill. And my incredible hair was put in this fancy up-do to stay out of my face while I scrubbed toilets.
Anyhow...
Wanna know why I'm feeling like such a winner?!
Stay tuned and I'll tell ya!

Only here's a more accurate portrayal of me...

My sash is a baby sling, complete with baby. My flowers are spatulas. My crown is a diaper genie refill. And my incredible hair was put in this fancy up-do to stay out of my face while I scrubbed toilets.
Anyhow...
Wanna know why I'm feeling like such a winner?!
Stay tuned and I'll tell ya!
7 comments:
HEHE ur cute :) love that sling! beautiful crown 2.
Ohhhhh...I can't wait to hear!!!
OHhhh I love this!!! So cute!!
Oh, how I can't wait to hear your news! You just love to bait people don't you?
hahahaa... only thing you are missing are the high heels... you wearing flipflops or slippers:)
Looking forward to your news:)
tee-hee! Love the crown!
BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, love it!
Post a Comment