Bless your heart. I didnt know at first if you meant two kids, or the age two. Either (and both) ARE tough!!! Put the two together and you have your hands full for sure. I hope you day and your week gets better and you all get some much needed rest and peace.
My 2 1/2 year old Owen is going through the same. He's wanting to test the boundaries all the time and though it's a good thing it can be exhausting for the both of us.
I wish I could say 3 is better :) 2 is hard tho because of communication. 3 is hard because of attitudes! and 4 is hard because they begin to think they know it all. Each age comes with a challenge :)
I do like 2 better than 3 tho, if im honest haha.. atleast with Caleb that was the case.. not sure on Taite yet.
4 comments:
I wish I could tell you it gets better. My oldest is 4 1/2 and we have had a horrible summer attitude wise :(
Bless your heart. I didnt know at first if you meant two kids, or the age two. Either (and both) ARE tough!!! Put the two together and you have your hands full for sure. I hope you day and your week gets better and you all get some much needed rest and peace.
My 2 1/2 year old Owen is going through the same. He's wanting to test the boundaries all the time and though it's a good thing it can be exhausting for the both of us.
I wish I could say 3 is better :)
2 is hard tho because of communication.
3 is hard because of attitudes!
and 4 is hard because they begin to think they know it all.
Each age comes with a challenge :)
I do like 2 better than 3 tho, if im honest haha.. atleast with Caleb that was the case.. not sure on Taite yet.
Post a Comment