Sunday, October 18, 2009

Six

Number of years we've been married?



As of today!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the most wonderful husband and father I've EVER been married to! (Ok, so he's also the ONLY one I've ever been married to.) My life truly has turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and it seems to just get better and sweeter every year!

Look how cute we were on our honeymoon. :)



And Jon keeps getting more handsome. Which works out well for making CUTE babies, which we have done twice since we got married.



We started off the celebration with a date to the Bonefish Grille on Thursday night. Ahhh, WONDERFUL to go out just the two of us!



Then Friday night we went here with my in-laws and the kids and spent the night. It was nice to getaway for a night, and the kids had a BLAST at the splash harbor.



And OF course we got eachother presents. That's the funnest part. ;)
Jon's had his eye on a new motorcycle helmet...



Like the wonderful wife I am, I actually WENT to the motorcycle store WITH him to buy exactly what he wanted. I love going to places where the walls are plastered with half naked ladies standing next to motorcycles. But luckily I found that leather bikini I've been searching high and low for.

kidding.

Actually it was fun walking around in there because Jon loves to look at all the different motorcycle-y things. I guess its kinda how I feel when I walk around JoAnn Fabrics. Now, if only JoAnn's could get some pictures up of half naked men holding up bolts of fabric.....

Anyhow, Jon got me the ultra ultimate gift of all gifts and I absolutely CANNOT wait to receive it. Should be coming sometime this week. He ordered it on Sept 21st and I am SERIOUSLY impressed with his ability to keep it a secret for this long!

So stay tuned...I'll make the big reveal with pics and all once I receive it. Curious? Good, that's how I like it. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!
I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

My2Gs said...

I can't believe you guys were at Splash Harbor on Friday night! My hubby took Grace there are on Friday afternoon for a date day with daddy :-)

Diana said...

Looks like you guys had a great anniversary. Congratulations on six wonderful years!

Shelly said...

Yeah! Where are those naked men with fabric? LOL! You are too funny! :-) Cant' wait to see what he got you...

Joyful said...

congrats! I just hope you didnt pay retail for that helmet! Did you forget that I have a connection with a dealer here!?

Nancy Board said...

Enjoyed our time with the best spouses, parents, and friends we know !! Congrats on six, let us know when you get to 37. grandpops and nana