Today is the last day to enter to win something from Hazelaid over on SIMPLE. There are only 35 entries so far which SHOCKS me because their products are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. We have the amber necklaces and they are making a HUGE difference in alleviating pain - especially for Phinny while he's going through the tumultuous task of teething.I'm half tempted to enter the giveaway myself because I want one of everything they have! But that would be pretty shady! So YOU go enter!! Now. Go on. It could be you! Click here to enter.
And...
My very own Mylo is featured on their site!!
Check it out.
Oh, and I've got a coupon code for you to use to get 10% off!! Use code SIMPLE10 at checkout - this is valid through 11/19/09, so hurry!!
My very own Mylo is featured on their site!!
Check it out.
Oh, and I've got a coupon code for you to use to get 10% off!! Use code SIMPLE10 at checkout - this is valid through 11/19/09, so hurry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment