The time has come.
My baby is going to be ONE in 16 days.
Unbelievable.
We are of course throwing him a big 1st birthday party.
We will also be ordering all sorts of special birthday stuff from cafepress just like we did for Mylo - a customized t-shirt, invitations, and magnets for party favors.
Do you remember what was on Mylo's special birthday stuff?
Click here to see
Where in the world would we get such an amazingly cute picture like that custom made just for our child, you ask?
From our amazing friend, Chris Oatley, who is an animator for Disney. Anyone see Tinkerbell? That would be thanks in part to Chris. :)
And lucky us, he's done it again for Phinny!
Hip-Hip-HOORAYYYYYYYYYY!
I am SO SO thrilled he helps us make our boys' birthdays so special with this amazing gift!
So are you excited to see Phinny's special picture??!!
Well...
...you're just gonna have to wait.
Just a little.
I love keeping you all on the edge of your seats. I know, I'm so mean. ;)
I'll give you a glimpse 'cause I'm nice like that.

Mylo's special picture was an octopus.
Any guesses on what Phin's is??
THANK YOU UNCLE OATS!!!
My baby is going to be ONE in 16 days.
Unbelievable.
We are of course throwing him a big 1st birthday party.
We will also be ordering all sorts of special birthday stuff from cafepress just like we did for Mylo - a customized t-shirt, invitations, and magnets for party favors.
Do you remember what was on Mylo's special birthday stuff?
Click here to see
Where in the world would we get such an amazingly cute picture like that custom made just for our child, you ask?
From our amazing friend, Chris Oatley, who is an animator for Disney. Anyone see Tinkerbell? That would be thanks in part to Chris. :)
And lucky us, he's done it again for Phinny!
Hip-Hip-HOORAYYYYYYYYYY!
I am SO SO thrilled he helps us make our boys' birthdays so special with this amazing gift!
So are you excited to see Phinny's special picture??!!
Well...
...you're just gonna have to wait.
Just a little.
I love keeping you all on the edge of your seats. I know, I'm so mean. ;)
I'll give you a glimpse 'cause I'm nice like that.

Mylo's special picture was an octopus.
Any guesses on what Phin's is??
THANK YOU UNCLE OATS!!!
2 comments:
How cool! We are having a lady bug birthday party for Lexi. We just ordered everything for her party. I am so excited.
Frog??
Post a Comment