Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

We started of our Christmas vacation with just the right amount of snow. So we did what any red-blooded American family does - bundled ourselves up in layer upon suffocating layer and played outside!

"If you put one more layer of clothing on my lady I will gauge my eyeballs out. Don't test me."



For some reason the mittens came off instantly. I think he wanted to be able to feel the snow. Yeah, I know, weird...but hey, he's a kid. They can handle that sort of stuff...



We did lots of this, until we ran out of snow in our back yard...



And while doing some of this...



We discovered it was perfect snow for doing this...



Our newest family member. I think he looks like a "Ralph", don't you?...



Have you hugged a snowman today?




1 comment:

Diana said...

We did the exact same thing last Tuesday! Must have been the same snow that Indiana got.