On Saturday my aunt went into the Neuro Intensive Care Unit at University of Cincinnati Hospital. She suffered a brain aneurysm and some other problems with the blood vessels in her brain. She is currently having surgery as I type this. It is a very critical situation.

The reality of it is just now sinking in with me today. I spent the weekend at the hospital, which is 2 hours away from where I live. I was pretty much in shock about what is happening and not really realizing the severity of her condition.
But now I am home, and I am really struggling with this today. My head is in a fog and can't seem to get anything done on my seemingly mile-long to-do list before I head back to Cincinnati tomorrow.
I just want my aunt to be ok. Please be praying for her.
The reality of it is just now sinking in with me today. I spent the weekend at the hospital, which is 2 hours away from where I live. I was pretty much in shock about what is happening and not really realizing the severity of her condition.
But now I am home, and I am really struggling with this today. My head is in a fog and can't seem to get anything done on my seemingly mile-long to-do list before I head back to Cincinnati tomorrow.
I just want my aunt to be ok. Please be praying for her.
3 comments:
HUGS! Thinking all good thoughts to the man upstairs.
Also I promise I will write back sometime soon
praying for you and your aunt for complete healing! My uncle was just diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and there isn't anything they are willing to do.
I'll pray! I know what it feels like to be in a situation like that, especially with kids...xoxo
Post a Comment