That's what I heard from my husband while we were eating dinner.
The picture does not do it justice. It was pretty darn delicious. And so I'm gonna give you the recipe because I want your tummies to be happy too.
I got this recipe from allrecipes.com, and tailored it a bit. (like for the yogurt, it originally calls for mayonnaise - YUCK!)
CREAMY DILL SALMON FILLETS
Ingredients:
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets, without skin if possible (try Costco - its a great deal there!)
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried dill
Preheat oven to 375. In a bowl, stir together yogurt and mustard, then stir in all spices. Place salmon in baking dish and generously coat BOTH sides with sauce, using all the sauce. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with steamed vegetables, roasted potatoes, or wild rice. (We dipped our veggies in the sauce - YUM!)
This meal is seriously easy, delicious, and salmon is oh-so-good for you. Let me know if you try it!
1 comment:
Thanks for all of the wonderful recipes. I can't wait to go on vacation to come home to make them, ha! I am so excited b/c I love salmon. Actually, we are going to be in AK, I may have to use some frozen salmon in my parents freezer and make these for everyone. =)
Post a Comment