Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Party

Have your cake...




And eat it too...




I think you're brother wants some...





"You can have some cake, but you CANNOT have my cars..."




Got some...




Somehow we shoved around 30 people in my house, gave all the kids cake and juice boxes, and watched the chaos happen. It was supposed to be an outdoor party but the weather wasn't cooperating. It was a little cramped, but fun nonetheless. And Mylo simply had a blast. He loved having all his friends and family over to celebrate his special day. And his face when we sang him happy birthday was priceless. He was just completely filled with joy, and as his parents, it was a special moment etched into our memories.

Happy birthday to our BIG 3 year old boy!!

Reach for the stars buddy...

or bubbles...



5 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Mylo! Sounds like a great day! I can't believe how big Phin is getting too, he looks like a big boy!

Nancy Board said...

As they say, PRICELESS !!!!!

The Murray Crew said...

Mah! I missed Mylo's bday. What an awful "auntie" am I?
He looks like such a MAN, and the little dude is growing up so much too! Gotta get my hands on them. SOON!

Shelly said...

Awww! I love those matching shirts...I used to do that with my boys, but they're in different sections of the stores now...:-(

designHER Momma said...

Happy Birthday Mylo! Have a great one (and no matter what your mom says, you don't have to share that toy car. Tell her DesignHER Momma said so)