Today we cleaned off our deck, pulled out all our furniture from the basement, and had our first family dinner outside!

I made Chicken Cacciatore, in which I got the recipe of the side of the spaghetti sauce can. (and gave it the "Kate touch" of course.)

I'll share it with you, because its yummy and easy.
I made Chicken Cacciatore, in which I got the recipe of the side of the spaghetti sauce can. (and gave it the "Kate touch" of course.)

I'll share it with you, because its yummy and easy.
CHICKEN CACCIATORE
Ingredients:
Heat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken, brown on both sides. Add diced onions and saute until slightly browned. In separate bowl, mix spaghetti sauce and tomato paste. Add sauce and mushrooms to skillet. Cover and simmer over low heat about 10-15 minutes. Serve over pasta.
Ingredients:
- 1 can (26 oz.) Hunt's Roasted Garlic & Onion Spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (6oz.) tomato paste
- 1 lbs. chicken thighs, skinned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar (6 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- cooked pasta
Heat olive oil in skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken, brown on both sides. Add diced onions and saute until slightly browned. In separate bowl, mix spaghetti sauce and tomato paste. Add sauce and mushrooms to skillet. Cover and simmer over low heat about 10-15 minutes. Serve over pasta.
Then, stuff your faces...

Yep, its that good...

Final step, bathe your spaghetti sauce covered kids...
Yep, its that good...
Final step, bathe your spaghetti sauce covered kids...
1 comment:
can't wait to try out all of your recipes! =)
Post a Comment