Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun at the beach with Drea

On Monday I got to spend the day with my wonderful friend Drea and her beautiful family. Drea and I met through blogging, and have become great friends over the last couple of years. Last year she vacationed near ME, so we got to meet in person for the first time then. Now this year, I am vacationing near HER, so we got our families together for a fun day at the beach! You can go to her blog and see some pictures by clicking here.

Drea is also an AMAZING photographer, and she so generously treated us to a family photo session. I am so impressed with her talent, and absolutely LOVE the pictures. Here's a sneak peek:



You can view more on her photo blog.

And see them all over on Flickr.

I love them all so much I just may wallpaper my bathroom with them. We'll see.

Drea is photographing a wedding next year near ME, so we'll get to see eachother for the 3rd year in a row! Yay!

6 comments:

Diana said...

What AWESOME pictures! Of course the family that should go into modeling because they are so beautiful has to help! Looks like lots of fun. Oh, I so need a vaca to the beach..... Anyway, I can't wait till you get home and I can update you on my the new things in my life. Seems like some miracles may be happening!

Shelly said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to go and have fun with her! The pictures are great, and of course it helps that you are totally adorable!!! The ones of you and Jon are AWESOME!!!!!!

H said...

SO beautiful!! You look amazing! And the boys too...so cute of course. :)

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! I FRIGGEN LOVE THIS! Seriously BEAUTIFUL!

So I'm a little jealous though! When are you coming to Canada to have REAL TIMBIT!

Shannon - theSIMPLEmoms.com said...

Oh I just LOVE these!! :)

In Everything said...

It's awesome you all were able to meet up! So sad we missed out.... you all had such a beautiful day !!!

And the pictures are great!! So awesome that you have these pics to remember the trip and your family at this fun stage!