I like to rub off my weirdness onto others.
Especially my fellow worship peeps.

Except Pam, she's a tough cookie to break. She's coming along though.
Not enough to join in on the double chin competition the above photo inspired me to start.

Meh. Pam doesn't have a double chin anyways - she too perfectly adorable for that.
At least I can always count on Michael to join in on the weirdo-fest.

Yikes. Let's get a closer look at that...

I still say I've got the best double chin goin'.
And I'm the most normal. So very normal.
Especially my fellow worship peeps.
Except Pam, she's a tough cookie to break. She's coming along though.
Not enough to join in on the double chin competition the above photo inspired me to start.
Meh. Pam doesn't have a double chin anyways - she too perfectly adorable for that.
At least I can always count on Michael to join in on the weirdo-fest.
Yikes. Let's get a closer look at that...

I still say I've got the best double chin goin'.
And I'm the most normal. So very normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment