Here in the Midwest, we've had an extraordinarily warm October. So I've been trying to take advantage of being able to go outside to play before we're cooped up all winter.
One day in particular Mylo and I had a super fun time outside. I'm pretty proud of myself for thinking of this ingenious idea, so I thought I'd share.
Mylo loves cars. Mylo loves to draw with chalk on the driveway. I combined the two and drew up an entire chalk village complete with parking lots and loop-de-loops for Mylo to drive his cars along!
I know, super-mom, right?

We had places like the library, our neighborhood, the grocery store.
We drove to the park...

And of course what's a day out and about without a stop to Tim Horton's, or as Mylo calls it, the doh-dot stand?...
(it's the purple building with all the circles. those are donuts. i'm an artist.)
But alas, I think our Indian Summer is over. Now I need to get my creative juices flowing for some fun INDOOR activities. I'll probably be stealing my friend Jen's idea for Painter's Tape Roadways. Brilliant!
One day in particular Mylo and I had a super fun time outside. I'm pretty proud of myself for thinking of this ingenious idea, so I thought I'd share.
Mylo loves cars. Mylo loves to draw with chalk on the driveway. I combined the two and drew up an entire chalk village complete with parking lots and loop-de-loops for Mylo to drive his cars along!
I know, super-mom, right?
We had places like the library, our neighborhood, the grocery store.
We drove to the park...
And of course what's a day out and about without a stop to Tim Horton's, or as Mylo calls it, the doh-dot stand?...
But alas, I think our Indian Summer is over. Now I need to get my creative juices flowing for some fun INDOOR activities. I'll probably be stealing my friend Jen's idea for Painter's Tape Roadways. Brilliant!
2 comments:
I think your weather headed our way. It was 21C out before. I was in a winter jacket yesterday! Today I'm out with no jacket!
Awesome chalk city!
Exceptional idea, Kate!!! Go, mommy!
Post a Comment