
I was shopping at WalMart one day when I spotted this shirt. I wanted to buy it SOOO bad because it serves a dual purpose for me.
1. I do love Justin Bieber. Yep, I just admitted it. Not in a crazy 11 year old girl kinda way. I just honestly think the kid is talented. And I'm a musician, so my opinion counts. :)
2. These are my husband's initials. And many people call him "JB".
So I think this shirt is fun and I want one. But alas, it was in the junior's section, in which I'm sure even an XL wouldn't fit over my mom-body. Oh well.
Also while we're on the subject of Justin Bieber. I walked into church yesterday and SWORE I saw JB himself playing electric guitar on worship team. Then at 2nd glance I realized it was our worship pastor's 14 year old son. The resemblance is unreal! Poor kid hears that all the time, and apparently doesn't like it. But I bet he secretly does. ;)
1 comment:
Kate, you could totally wear that shirt AND probably pass for a hormone-crazed highschooler, too! (only with nice skin!) :-) So...where's the picture of this JB imposter? I wanna see for myself!
Post a Comment